Saturday 21 July 2012

Touch of Love


Touch of Love

When I first saw your precious face
I prayed and thank God for your life my precious Grace.
I thanked the angels from above,
And promised you unending love.
You're part of me my little one.

Each night I lay you down to sleep,
I gently kiss your head and cheek.
I count your little fingers and toes,
I memorize you eyes and little nose.
I loved you from the very start,
You stole my breath, embraced my heart.
As mother and child our journey's begun,
My heart's yours forever little one.

As mother with child, each day we grew
My mind was filled with thoughts of you.
There's so much love I have to share
like kisses and cuddles and your little teddy bear.

I thought of things you'd want to know,
Like how birds fly and flowers grow.
I thought of lessons I'd need to share,
Your ABC's and One, Two, Three.

In my arms I rock you to sleep,
Through tired eyes she fell asleep
I whisper "I Love You" as tears
of Joy streamed down my face..
I prayed lord "thank you" for my angel Grace.

Made By Jeffery Robbins
For Laura & Gracie Halligan

No comments:

Post a Comment